Wednesday, July 08, 2009

T2

(Sorry, I’m referring to Transformers 2, not Terminator 2 – which is one of the best movies ever made, by the way.)

Just got pointed in the direction of this rather amusing website, Topless Robot. (I think the author’s name is Rob, so I’m going to go with that.)

Rob had this to say about his 2,500-word (!) review of the new Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen movie:

“It dawned on me at about 4am last night when I was finishing my review that 2500 words might not be enough to fully describe the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen experience.”

Having not seen the movie, this doesn’t bode well, as I was really looking forward to it. Heaven knows what he’s going to write about the G.I.Joe movie later this summer!

Anyway, the post is a list of his Transformers 2 FAQs, and they’re rather funny. Here’s my favourite:

What is the status of the Transformers at the beginning of the film?
The Autobots have joined the military to hunt down the Decepticons. We're told the Decepticons are "doing things," but they appear to be hiding peacefully when the Autobots show up and brutally murder them.

I also recommend this post about a Hello Kitty Tazer

No comments: