Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jon Stewart & Mike Huckabee on Abortion

This is part two of the interview, but I thought it was excellent. They both know their positions very well, and it’s refreshing to see a civilised debate about the issue, where no one’s frothing at the mouth or attacking the other. I do, however, agree with Jon Stewart, but I suppose that was inevitable. They both talk about increasing education on reproduction, which is a glaring omission from syllabuses (as far as I’m aware – going by what I read in the newspapers; though it’s also partially true for some schools/areas in the UK). Anyway, decide for yourselves:

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Mike Huckabee Extended Interview Pt. 2
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political Humor Jason Jones in Iran
(The rest of the interview is available on The Daily Show’s website.)

No comments: